常出现美剧中的地道俚语,绝对有帮助!

1.cool it 冷静一点

Cool it. You are making me mad.

冷静一点。你快把我逼疯了。

 

2. clock in 打卡

Don’t forget to clock in, otherwise you won’t get paid.

别忘了打卡,否则领不到钱。

 

3. don’t have a cow 别大惊小怪

Don’t have a cow! I’ll pay for the damages.

别大惊小怪的!我会赔偿损失的。

 

4. push around 欺骗

Don’t try to push me around!

别想耍我!

 

5. joy ride 兜风

Let’s go for a joy ride.

让我们去兜兜风。

 

6. hit the road 上路

We should probably hit the road. It’s going to take us two hours to get home.

我们可能该上路了。到家得两个小时呢!

 

7. shape up 表现良好,乖

You’d better shape up if you want to stay on.

如果你还想留下来的话最好乖一点儿。

 

8. come again 再说一遍

Come again? I didn’t quite understand what you said.

再说一遍好吗?你刚说的话我不太明白。

 

9. spring for 请客

Let me spring for dinner.

我来请客吃饭吧。

 

10. spill the beans 泄漏秘密

Don’t spill the beans. It’s supposed to be a secret.

别说漏了嘴,这可是个秘密哦!

 

本文出自: http://max333.com/597.html.著作权归作者所有。转载请注明出处 转载自英语微信群

发表评论